An exclusive scheme designed for both employed and self-employed physiotherapists, paramedics and other medical professionals including sports massage practitioners, fitness instructors, and educational consultants where unfounded allegations of inappropriate or criminal behaviour can have devastating consequences on their personal lives and careers.
If this cover is already provided as a benefit of your membership of any organisation (such as a Society, Association, Trade Union, or Clinical Interest Group) then please check with them before applying for this insurance.
The threat of Criminal Prosecution is of growing concern to anyone in professional life, particularly those in hands-on occupations where innocent personal contact can be considered as a criminal act.
The policy includes a 24/7 legal helpline as standard with a choice of either £100,000 or £250,000 to cover legal defence costs where there is a reasonable chance of acquittal or reducing the sentence or penalty.
- £100,000 limit per annum £25 plus Insurance Premium Tax
- £250,000 limit per annum £30 plus Insurance Premium Tax
Simply Complete the online application form by clicking ‘Apply Online‘ and submit with your payment where requested
- Please read the documents contained in the information box appearing on this page, which includes details of the policy terms and conditions
- This insurance is only available to applicants with a valid e-mail address. Please ensure you inform us of any changes to your e-mail address as all documents and correspondence including future renewal invitations will be sent by e-mail only
- No cover will be confirmed until payment received and applications are approved
- A log in account will be emailed to you enabling you to download copies of your policy & schedule, including confirmation of the policy start date
- Please refer to the ‘Insurance Product Information Document’ for important information about this product
This Scheme is managed by Graybrook Hallam and underwritten by Markel International Insurance Company Limited. Graybrook Hallam is a Trading Name of James Hallam Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). James Hallam Limited is registered in England, Registered number 1632840, Registered Office: 156 South Street, Dorking, Surrey RH4 2HF.